I am going to ditch Gmail
- Have been spending the last month trying to get filters to work on this system! I am going back to Hotmail.
- —Guest holl doll
Gmail is terrible
- Used Hotmail for a while now. Decided to try g-mail. I'm surprised that a reputable company like Google would produce such a difficult to use service.
- —Guest Joe
- My biggest problem with Yahoo Mail is the spam. I have literally never used the account for anything besides Yahoo Answers (I have a main email, using Gmail, for other things), and I have it set not to even display my email on my Yahoo profile, yet I still have gotten a handful of spam messages every day or so for the last four months…
- —Guest Emma
Change for No Reason
- The largest software companies have an excess amount of $$$ and employees sitting around with nothing to do and arrogant managers who all therefore change things for NO @!#$% REASON. Every 14 months a completely rearranged "interface" for no reason. Talk about wasted time and wasted screen space. It's ultra-arrogance.
- —Guest ChangeFor NoReason
Something to Think About
- If it's one of the big free email suppliers, they need to be dropped. Their very success and popularity have compromised their integrity and have made them tools to spy and manipulate. I have not recommendations on where to go but a guy does come to my house everyday and for the low, low fee of 50 cents will take my handwritten message pretty much anywhere in the world. Something to think about.
- —Guest mike
Yahoo! Mail Sucks
- I used yahoo.com for years, and recently had mail stolen. I had airline tickets sent to my email, and I saw them. When I finally went to print them out, they were totally gone.
- —Guest guest Norma
- I have used yahoo for several years and now I have been getting about 30-40 spams a day. I have written to Yahoo and no response. I wrote to answer yahoo and someone had call yahoo and they do not delete spam immediately anymore. I am changing email.
- —Guest Lee
- All you people out there that are ranting on and on about how Gmail "sucks, stinks and has bad service." SUCK IT UP, I'm not even 13 and I can use Gmail without "breaking a sweat".
- —Guest kyle
- I have used Yahoo mail for years but recently started using superheromail.com its free user friendly and email support from the help desk is fairly quick to respond to any issues I may be having which so far was forgetting my password.
- —Guest dualxeon64
- Careful with this one, your email account could be blocked by this service without any warnings. It is crazy. DO NOT USE IT!
- —Guest George
- I use Google, Yahoo, Hotmail simply because they are involved in portals with other services like messengers. I also have a Live email and Lycos. Not sure but think most free email is crappy. For fee service I like GDI webmail.
- —Guest immedwards
Gmail is CREEPY
- I have three different accounts with Gmail and recently changed the passwords on all three of them. I got locked out of one account and now must PAY for Gmail to "recover" it. I also find it unnerving that Gmail is able to track my internet activity, even if I disable cookies. I'm now searching for another provider that doesn't have creepy stalking as a condition for using its service. *Shudder*
- —Guest Wendy
Yahoo is Cranky, and I'm Crankier
- I've used Yahoo since 1997, but lately, it demands that I log in every time I want to send a message and the message disappears. It's a crock to have to put your message in Notebook just incase Yahoo decides I have to sign in — again, and again, and again, and… I have many things better to do than to deal with this crap. Yahoo is hopeless, and getting any sort of help is impossible. I'm searching for a better idea.
- —Guest M. A. Martin
- All my accounts are in Yahoo. I have been using them for years and have never had the problems listed by others. The only thing I would like to see is a menu where you could see all your accounts and a number if there is any new mail so it would be easier to go there rather then having to log into each one. I have business accounts and personal accounts and it would make my life easier.
- —Guest boca_jan
Gmail: Works Well, as Private as Others
- I have used Gmail for a long time. It works well and is just as private as any other email. If you think different you are fooling yourself. If you are out there on line you are not private. YOU ARE ON LINE! DUH.