Have Zenbe sort all these messages the moment they come in: they'll skip the Inbox and have the proper label attached so you can find them easily. The magic is easy to set up, too.
Filter Future Mail from a Sender in Zenbe
To set up a rule for future messages from a sender fast in Zenbe:
- Open a message from (or to) the desired contact in Zenbe.
- Click on their name or email address.
- Select create a rule from the menu.
- Click edit criteria to add further tests if desired.
- You could filter only messages from the sender with certain words in the Subject:, for example.
- Zenbe has already entered the sender's email address as a criterion. Without further changes, all future messages from the contact will trigger the rule's action.
- Select one action or more under What would you like the rule to do with matching messages?.
- Type a descriptive name in the name this rule field.
- Having both the criteria and the action in the name often makes sense.
- Click save rule.
- Now click close.