You can download all the mail you get at your Yahoo! Mail account to your email program. Is that enough?
No? You want to keep a local copy of mail you sen from the Yahoo! Mail web interface, too? With YPOPs!, this is no problem.
In addition to your Inbox and, if you want, the Spam folder, YPOPs! can fetch mail from any folders you create in Yahoo! Mail, but also from Sent, for example.
Download Sent Mail and Custom Folders from Yahoo! Mail Using YPOPs!
To fetch mail from any custom folder (including sent mail) from Yahoo! Mail with YPOPs!:
- Click on the YPOPs! system tray icon with the right mouse button.
- Select Configure from the menu.
- Go to the Download Folders category.
- Type the name of the folder to fetch under Download Email From The Following User-Defined Folders:.
- To download sent mail, for example, type "Sent".
- To download drafts, type "Drafts".
- Click Add.
- Now click OK.
When you next check mail in your email program, messages from the additional folders will be downloaded.
If you fetch sent mail, you can either move it to your local sent items' folder manually or set up a filter beforehand that moves all mail with your Yahoo! Mail address in the "From:" line.