Any improvement to Yahoo! Mail — be it small or fancy — can make many an email user's many a day. If you have a concrete idea for a new feature or improvement, share it with the makers of Yahoo! Mail!
Suggest a Feature or Improvement for Yahoo! Mail Publicly
To let Yahoo! know about an idea you have to improve Yahoo! Mail:
- Visit the Yahoo! Mail Suggestions and Ideas forum.
- To submit feedback and suggestions to the Yahoo! Mail team directly, see below.
- Use the Search Community field to find out whether your suggestion has already been posted.
- If you find no previous discussion:
- Click Post New Topic.
- If you are not logged in to Yahoo! Mail:
- Type your Yahoo! Mail user name under Yahoo! ID.
- Enter your Yahoo! Mail password under Password.
- Click Sing In.
- Make sure General Discussion is selected under Post Type.
- Enter a brief summary for your suggestion under Subject.
- Describe your idea in more detail under Message.
- Click Post Topic.
Suggest a Feature or Improvement for Yahoo! Mail
You can also get in touch with the Yahoo! Mail team in more private a manner:
- Visit the Yahoo! Mail feedback page.
- Enter your suggestion in the feedback form.
- Note that any ideas and propositions can be used by Yahoo! without further permission if you submit them.
- Click Send Feedback.
For bugs and problems, Yahoo! Mail offers a way to contact support.
(Updated December 2012)