How about sending such a message yourself? It's practical, too, because you get to email a group of people without giving away their email addresses. In Yahoo! Mail, mailing "undisclosed recipients" is pleasantly easy.
Send an Email to Undisclosed Recipients from Yahoo! Mail
First, let's create an address book entry for easily addressing "Undisclosed recipients":
- Select Contacts in Yahoo! Mail's folder list.
- Click Add Contacts.
- Type "Undisclosed" (not including the quotation marks) under First.
- Now enter "recipients" (again excluding the quotation marks) under Last.
- Type your Yahoo! Mail address under Email:.
- Click Save.
Now, to send an email message to "undisclosed recipients" in Yahoo! Mail:
- Press N to start a new message.
- Start typing "undisclosed" (not including the quotation marks) under To:.
- Select Undisclosed recipients (followed by your Yahoo! Mail email address) from the auto-complete list.
- Click Show BCC (next to the To: field).
- Enter all desired recipients under Bcc:.
- You can use an address book group to address multiple people easily, of course.
- Continue composing your message and eventually click Send.
You will get a copy of the message, and your address might show up in the To: field. It's safe to delete that copy, of course.