You should pay close attention to the order of your filters, however. Incoming mail is first checked against filter 1, then filter 2, and so on, until one matches.
If filter 1 matches, filter 2 cannot act on the message anymore, and it may up in a different folder than you thought it would.
Sort Your Filters in Yahoo! Mail
To change the order in which your filters are applied in Yahoo! Mail Classic:
- In Yahoo! Mail:
- Select Options | Mail Options.
- Go to the Filters category.
- Follow the Create or edit filters link if present.
- In Yahoo! Mail Classic:
- Follow the Mail Options link from the top Yahoo! Mail Classic navigation bar.
- Click Filters under Management.
- Highlight a filter.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to move the filter to the appropriate place.