Your memory is amazing. You know who they wrote would do what the others said needed to be done for you. Now you can remind them about those and name them by moniker, too.
Is Yahoo! Mail as smart as you? Can it find all mail from a certain sender in an instant? Can it accomplish that feat without you having to type a single character?
Of course it can. All you need is a message from a certain contact, and you can start a search for all messages from the same sender (or more precisely the same email address) with a single click.
Find All Mail from a Sender Fast in Yahoo! Mail
To search for all messages from a contact (by name) in Yahoo! Mail:
- Locate a message from the contact in the message list.
- Hover the mouse cursor over the sender's name.
- Click the Search for messages from this sender looking glass icon that appears.
You can also find other messages from a sender (by email address) from an open email:
- Open a message from the contact in Yahoo! Mail.
- Click the sender's name or email address in the message header.
- Select Search for messages from… from the menu that appears.
(Updated March 2014)