Whether it's an newsletter, blog, podcast or news site — I want it in my email account, neatly sorted away from the important messages but within easy reach.
In Yahoo! Mail, I (and you) can subscribe to RSS news feeds easily (in addition to signing up for email newsletters, of course) and read them almost as if they were emails. Yahoo! Mail creates a folder for each subscription, but you can read an aggregated version of a day's all news as well.
Subscribe to an RSS News Feed in Yahoo! Mail
To add an RSS news feed to your Yahoo! Mail subscriptions:
- Click Add next to the All RSS Feeds item in the Yahoo! Mail folder list.
- Enter the feed's address under Find RSS Content.
- You can also type the feed's title or general search terms.
- Click Go.
- Now click Add for the desired feed in the Search Results tab.
- Check the Editor's Picks and Recommendations tabs for general and personal suggestions respectively.
- Click Done.
Now click the feed's individual folder under All RSS Feeds to read a subscription's items. You can also open All RSS Feeds directly to see an agglomeration of all your feed's headlines.
(Updated September 2013)