Fortunately, it's easy to bring contact information from many a service closer to Yahoo! Mail.
Import Contacts to Yahoo! Mail from Gmail, Facebook and Others
To add import your address book from Facebook, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail, AOL and other services into Yahoo! Mail:
- Go to Contacts in Yahoo! Mail.
- Select Tools | Import… from the toolbar.
- To import contacts from Facebook:
- Click Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account if necessary.
- Select Allow under Allow Access? for Yahoo! Contact Importer.
- Click Done.
- To import contacts from Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail, AOL and other email services:
- Click Others.
- Make sure the service from which you want to import is checked under Select Source.
- Now make sure I give Yahoo! permission to send my user name and password provided above to TrueSwitch is checked.
- Click Continue.
- Select the contacts you desire to import.
- Click Import.
- Optionally, let select imported contacts know of your Yahoo! Mail address; to skip this step, choose Skip notifications, just import.