In Yahoo! Mail, you can compose replies without barriers and worry: no opening a new tab or window; no looking at and checking recipient and subject; no brooding over quoted text or your signature. You will see none of those, and your reply will still arrive quite handsomely.
Reply Quickly in Yahoo! Mail
To answer an email or Facebook message swiftly in Yahoo! Mail:
- Open the email in its own tab or in the preview pane.
- Click in the quick reply bar at the message's very bottom (on Reply to…).
- If the original message included recipients other than you, pick whether you want your quick reply to go only to the original sender or to All under Reply to:.
- Write your answer in the text field.
- Note that you cannot use formatting or add attachments to your quick reply. You also cannot turn a quick reply into a full one (other that copying and pasting the text you've already entered), so if you want to send files or add formatting, it's best to start with a full reply.
- You can start new lines in your reply, of course.
- Yahoo! Mail will automatically add your signature at the end and quote the message to which you are replying.
- Click Send.
(Updated December 2011)