Fortunately, it's easy to forward an email — to direct a request to the right people, to share an interesting tidbit, or to copy messages to a different email account, for example — in Yahoo! Mail.
Forward an Email with Yahoo! Mail
To forward an email message in Yahoo! Mail:
- Open the message you want to foward.
- Click Forward.
- You can also press f instead.
- Address the forward and add a comment why what you forward will be of use and interest to the recipient to the top of the message.
- To forward only the words of a message containing rich text and images, click Plain Text in the message header area, then click OK.
- In Yahoo! Mail Classic, you can also forward the message as an attachment.
- Click Send.