You can still resend a message with a few quick strokes of mouse and key — or even turn it into a template for multiple future emails.
Resend a Message in Windows Mail or Outlook Express
To resend an email in Windows Mail or Outlook Express:
- Highlight the message in the Sent Items folder.
- Select Message | Forward from the menu.
- Remove "Fwd: " from the Subject: line.
- Highlight and delete everything from "----- Original Message -----" to the beginning of the original message's text.
- If the original message is not included, make sure Include message in reply is checked on the Send tab reached by selecting Tools | Options... from the menu.
- Hit Del.
- Address and send the message.
Alternatively, you can save the message as a .eml file, which you can re-send easily and even use as stationery.