Now let's make that slight obscurity fun and obvious: put "Undisclosed recipients" in the To: field, which everybody sees.
"Undisclosed recipients" Windows Live Hotmail Address Book Entry
First, we'll create an address book entry that makes addressing a message to "Undisclosed recipients" easy:
- Go to Contacts in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Click New in the toolbar.
- Type "Undisclosed" (not including the quotation marks) under First name.
- Enter "recipients" under Last name.
- Enter your Windows Live Hotmail address under Personal e-mail.
- Click Save in the toolbar.
Send an Email to Undisclosed Recipients in Windows Live Hotmail
To send a message to a list of undisclosed recipients in Windows Live Hotmail:
- Begin with a new email message in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Start typing "undisclosed" in the To... field and pick the Undisclosed recipients address book entry as Windows Live Hotmail auto-completes.
- Click Show Cc & Bcc (near the message's top right corner).
- Type the the desired recipients' email addresses in the Bcc... field.
- Separate addresses with semicolons (;).
- You can click the Bcc... button and select contacts from your Windows Live Hotmail address book, of course.
- Compose and eventually send your message.