Fortunately, keeping only the most gripping mailings and unsubscribing, with heavy heart and hand, from the rest is easy, too. Why go to a new browser tab, though, or compose an unsubscription email by hand when Windows Live Hotmail can do that for you?
Unsubscribe from Newsletters Right in Windows Live Hotmail
To have Windows Live Hotmail take steps to remove you from a mailing list or newsletter:
- Open a message from the list.
- Click Sweep in the Windows Live Hotmail toolbar.
- Select Unsubscribe from the menu that comes up.
- Optionally, check Also delete everything from ___ in your Inbox folder to have past issues deleted immediately.
- Click Unsubscribe again in the Stop getting this newsletter dialog.
(Updated December 2011)