Instead of 34 email addresses you need to type only one nickname. This group nickname is expanded to all the group members' email addresses automatically by Windows Live Hotmail.
This is why putting such a group nickname in the To: or Cc: field usually is not a good idea. Then every recipient can see all the other recipients' email addresses.
Send a Message to a Group of Recipients with Windows Live Hotmail
To send an email to a group from Windows Live Hotmail:
- Create a group in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Now create a new email message.
- Click Show Cc & Bcc.
- Type your group's nickname in the Bcc: field.
- Alternatively, you can insert it from your Windows Live Hotmail address book.
- Compose the message and send it.
Your message will automatically be delivered to all members of the group.
If you want, you can put your email address in the To: field of your Windows Live Hotmail group message, but you can just as well leave it empty.