Access AIM Mail in Windows Live Hotmail
To have Windows Live Hotmail download incoming messages from an AOL or AIM Mail account:
- Choose Options | More Options in your Windows Live Hotmail Inbox.
- Follow the Send and receive mail from other e-mail accounts link under Manage your account.
- Click Add an e-mail account under You can receive mail from these accounts.
- Enter your AOL or AIM Mail address under E-mail address:.
- Type your AOL or AIM Mail password under Password:.
- Click Next.
- Choose whether you want new AOL or AIM Mail messages to arrive in your default Windows Live Hotmail Inbox, an existing or a new folder under When mail is sent to email@example.com, where do you want it to go?.
- Select a color for new AOL or AIM Mail messages under How would you like unread messages for firstname.lastname@example.org to appear?.
- Click Save.
Windows Live Hotmail automatically sets up your AOL or AIM Mail address for sending.