The Bottom Line
Unfortunately, Becky! does not integrate a spam filter and lacks index search as well as automatic, self-learning email categorization.
- Becky! has flexible message filters and templates as well as smart folders
- Plug-ins for secure messaging using both OpenPGP and S/MIME
- Becky! comes with many powerful, well thought-out features
- Becky! does not include or integrate with a spam filter
- Searching mail in Becky! could be faster
- Becky!'s phishing alerts are not smart enough
- Becky! Internet Mail manages multiple POP and IMAP accounts.
- Versatile filter conditions (including regular expressions) and actions, flexible message templates.
- Not only can you search Becky! flexibly, searches can also be saved to smart folders.
- Becky! lets you receive and send HTML emails comfortably but with reasonable security.
- A handy reminder function in Becky! lets you send yourself scheduled emails.
- Becky! includes OpenPGP and S/MIME plug-ins for secure and private encrypted email.
- Remote mail management directly at the POP server allows you to preview and delete mail quickly.
- Becky! supports Unicode well and lets you store your messages on an USB stick, for example.
- Becky! Internet Mail supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP/Vista/7.