The Bottom Line
- Web-Email-Cloaker hides your email address in mailto: links from spammers
- Easy to use, Web-Email-Cloaker requires no installation and works out of the box
- Web-Email-Cloaker does not make it easy to create default message subjects and bodies
- Spammers may adapt to the tactic used by Web-Email-Cloaker
- Web-Email-Cloaker encodes email addresses in mailto: links to hide them from spammers.
- Web-Email-Cloaker also encodes default subjects, cc and body values.
- Web-Email-Cloaker comes as a simple executable executable and requires no installation.
- Web-Email-Cloaker supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP.
Guide Review - Web-Email-Cloaker - Email Address Encoding Tool
Since Web-Email-Cloaker dutifully encodes any string, you can add default subject and body values to your mailto: link, though Web-Email-Cloaker does not make it easy by providing extra fields.