The Bat! is one of the very few email clients that let you create perfectly justified text without resorting to HTML formatting.
While most text in plain text emails is probably easiest read left-aligned, justified text can be just perfect for some occasions. Here's how to justify your text (if not your writing) in The Bat!.
Create Justified Text in The Bat!
To create text with justified alignment in The Bat!:
- Put the cursor in the paragraph you want to be justified.
- Paragraphs are separated by empty lines in The Bat!.
- Of course, you can also select multiple paragraphs by highlighting (part of) them.
- Press Alt-J (think justify).
- Alternatively, select Utilities | Format Block | Justify from the menu.
Have you noticed how justifying text works perfectly even for quoted text in The Bat!?