You could compose a draft in The Bat!, of course, and then forget to send it. You could send the message right away and claim some alternative calendar or solar system. You could put writing the holiday greeting on your to-do list for the appropriate day and then resist it.
Or you compose the email now that the idea inhabits your head, click Send and have The Bat! deliver the message on time (and not before).
Schedule an Email for Later in The Bat!
To schedule delivery for an email you are composing in The Bat!:
- Select Options | Send timing from the message composition window's menu.
- You can also click the stopwatch icon in the message's status bar.
- To choose a preset delay, select it from the menu.
- To specify a different delay or custom delivery time and date:
- Select Custom... from the menu.
- To have the message delivered at a certain date and time (assuming The Bat! is running), check and specify the desired date and time under Send on Specific Date / Time.
- To have the message rest in the Outbox for a while before it is delivered, specify the desired days, hours and minutes of delay under Add to Current Time.
- Click OK.