The Bottom Line
Perfect for use on blogs and forums, you cannot customize your E-Mail Icon Generator icon much, and it would be nice if E-Mail Icon Generator would offer mailto: link enciphering, too.
- E-Mail Icon Generator lets you create a nice and appropriate looking badge with your email address
- You can use your E-Mail Icon Generator-generated icon on web sites, blogs, forums, or even in emails
- E-Mail Icon Generator supports Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, AOL and other popular domains
- E-Mail Icon Generator icons cannot be customized much
- You cannot use your own logo with E-Mail Icon Generator
- E-Mail Icon Generator does not offer mailto: link enciphering to prevent spam
- E-Mail Icon Generator lets you create a badge with your email address.
- The icon can be used to link to your email address on web sites, blogs and forums, for example.
- E-Mail Icon Generator supports Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, AOL address and a few other domains.
- If no preset is available for your domain, you can get a textual badge using custom colors.
- You can download your own copy or use an icon generated by E-Mail Icon Generator as it is used.
- Use only the icon (and no mailto: link) to prevent spammers from collecting your address.
Guide Review - E-Mail Icon Generator
To a cool email address badge easily crated with E-Mail Icon Generator, this address's crude and honest textual allure does not compare favorably, however. The E-Mail Icon Generator icon is stylish and easily legible, plus it uses a color scheme and the logo appropriate for your email service or domain. If you have a Gmail address, the Gmail logo is used, Hotmail users get a hot blue Hotmail badge, and so on.
While the major email services are supported, not everybody can get a happy graphical E-Mail Icon Generator icon for their address. You can use E-Mail Icon Generator to create a text-qua-image badge for any domain, though. It's just the fancy logo that's missing.