Will You Miss Anything?
But this is not the only point. You can also use a site's feed to skim the latest headlines when you feel like it, not concerned you will miss anything — because you know you cannot ever miss anything you want — and enjoying the simplicity of PocoMail's getting you through the items fast.
Read an RSS Feed Only On Demand in PocoMail
To open and download items from an RSS feed only when you need them in PocoMail:
- Select Tools | Accounts... from the menu.
- Highlight the RSS feed you want to read on demand without having PocoMail poll it automatically.
- Make sure Check Mail is not checked under Quick Links:.
- Make sure Timed Check is unchecked as well.
- Click OK.
- Expand Feeds and RSS in the Folders sidebar and open the desired feed to check for and read the latest items.