Pegasus Mail, fortunately, is built to correct all mistypes fast — and destined, too, with the right key pressed or option set.
Check Your Spelling in Pegasus Mail
To have your email's spelling checked in Pegasus Mail:
- Press Ctrl-K while composing an email.
- You can also click the abc button in the message toolbar.
- Click Start check if the button is available.
- To have Pegasus Mail start checking automatically, make sure Start check automatically is checked.
- End spell checking with End check to save settings.
Make Pegasus Mail Check the Spelling Automatically
To have Pegasus Mail launch the spell checker when you click Send:
- Select Tools | Options... from the menu.
- Go to the Outgoing mail | Message formatting category.
- Make sure Automatically check spelling before sending message is checked.
- Click OK.