Wait, then. Do not click Send yet. Save the message as an Outlook template first, and next week's composition will be that much swifter starting from that stationery.
Create and Use an Email Template in Outlook
To save an email message as a template in Outlook:
- Create a new message and enter the desired template Subject: and content.
- Click the Office button and select Save As.
- In Outlook 2003, select File | Save As from the menu.
- Select Outlook Template under Save as type: in the Save As dialog.
- Type the desired template name (if different from the email subject) under File name:.
- Click Save.
To compose a message using the new template:
- In the Outlook Inbox, select Tools | Forms | Choose Form... from the menu.
- Select User Templates in the File System under Look In:.
- Double-click the desired message template.
- Address, adapt and eventually send the email.