Thanks to its search folders, Outlook can. Setting up such a smart folder is easy, too. There are, after all, just about no criteria to define.
Set Up an "All Mail" Folder in Outlook
To add a search folder for viewing all a PST file's mail in Outlook:
- Select File | New | Search Folder... from the menu.
- Highlight Create a custom Search Folder (at the bottom under Custom) in the Select a Search Folder: area.
- Click Choose... under Customize Search Folder:.
- Type "All Mail" under Name:.
- Click Browse....
- Make sure both the top Personal Folders folder (or whatever the topmost folder is called) and Search subfolders are checked under Folders:.
- Of course, you can also leave Search subfolders unchecked and choose the folders whose messages you want to see individually.
- If your Junk E-mail folder is, in fact, filled with junk email, consider choosing all folders but it manually. You can also make all your mail folders sub-folders of the Inbox or another folder and search that with Search subfolders enabled.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.
- Now click Yes in response to Outlook's warning that All messages in the folders you have selected will appear in this Search Folder..
- Click OK once more.