Forward a Message with Outlook
To forward a message with Outlook:
- Highlight the email you want to forward.
- Press Ctrl-F.
- Alternatively, you can also press the Forward button or
- select Actions | Forward from the menu.
- Address and, optionally, annotate the message.
- Now, it's usually a good idea to trim the message text to preserve the privacy of any recipients of the original message other than yourself.
- If you forward the email as an attachment, you can't do the trimming.
- Press Send.
As an alternative, you can also redirect messages in Outlook.