You mean electronically? And not only on your mobile phone but also in any browser that lets you access Google Calendar?
Fortunately, Google Calendar Sync can make any changes you make in Outlook appear in your Google Calendar — and vice versa. Unfortunately, it only works with your default calendars in both Google Calendar and Outlook.
Set Up Outlook Google Calendar Sync
To sync your primary Google Calendar calendar with Outlook:
- Download and install Google Calendar Sync.
- Enter the email address associated with your Google Calendar account under Email:.
- Type your Google Calendar password under Password:.
- For full synchronization, make sure 2-way is selected under Sync Options.
- Optionally, change the interval for automatic synchronization under Sync every ___ minutes.
- Click Save.
- You can change these settings at any time by double-clicking the Google Calendar Sync system tray icon.
Note that Google Calendar Sync can only synchronize your default Outlook calendar with your default Google Calendar calendar.
To synchronize events on other calendars, you have to copy them to the respective primary calendar. You can also import existing events from any Google Calendar calendar.