Request a Delivery Receipt for a Message in Outlook
To have Outlook 2007 request a delivery receipt for a message you are composing:
- Go to the Options tab in the message's ribbon toolbar.
- Make sure Request a Delivery Receipt is checked.
- You can also check Request a Read Receipt to ask for notification when a message has been opened (as opposed to merely delivered).
Request a Delivery Receipt for a Message in Outlook 2000-2003
To request a delivery receipt for a message in Outlook 2002, 2002 or 2003:
- Select View | Options from the message's menu.
- Under Voting and Tracking make sure Request a delivery receipt for this message is checked.
- Click Close.