Summed up, you want to print your Outlook Express address book. Now here's how to do it in a style that fits your purse.
Print Your Outlook Express Address Book
To print a copy of your Outlook Express address book:
- Select Tools | Address Book... from the menu in Outlook Express.
- Make sure the addresses are sorted in the desired way.
- To change the sort order, select View | Sort By from the menu and select the order that fits you best.
- Highlight the contacts you want to print.
- To highlight multiple (individual) contacts, hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on them.
- To highlight a block of contacts:
- Click on the first contact in the block.
- Hold down the Shift key while
- clicking on the last contact in the block.
- The two selection methods can be combined.
- If you want to print all address book entries, no selection is necessary.
- Click the Print button in the toolbar.
- Click Options to select the paper size and orientation appropriate for your (physical) address book.
- Under Print Style, select the desired layout.
- Memo outputs all the information about the contacts.
- Business Card prints names, company names, email addresses and phone numbers.
- Phone List creates a list of phone numbers (home, business, mobile, fax and others) for the contacts.
- Click Print.