When my email address changes, the same applies. I sure do want everybody in my Windows Live Mail (or Windows Mail, or Outlook Express, of course) address book to know about the new email address. With 438 contacts, this takes a while.
Mail All Address Book Entries in Windows Live Mail Windows Mail or Outlook Express
To send a message to all your address book entries easily in Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail or Outlook Express:
- Start with a new message.
- Click on To:.
- Highlight all your contacts on the left.
- Click on the first contact.
- Hold down the Shift key.
- Click on the last contact.
- Click on Bcc: --›.
- Now click OK.
- Enter your email address in the To: field.
- Compose your message.
- Finally, click Send.