All your mail? Yes, and all your spam — already filtered from your inbox neatly at the server — as well as deleted mail and folders you don't want to see, too.
If that's your Opera, you can configure, quite easily, the folders Opera watches for mail and includes in its database. Remove the spam folder, for example, to avoid downloading all the needless junk. (Keep in mind, though, that some email accounts do let you mark mail as spam by moving it to the "spam" folder using IMAP; without the "spam" folder in Opera, you forgo that option.)
Subscribe To or Exclude IMAP Email Folders in Opera
To include an IMAP folder in Opera or stop it from synchronizing a mailbox (such as a spam or trash folder):
- Make sure the Mail panel is visible in Opera.
- If you cannot see it, click the Panels button and make sure Mail is selected.
- Make sure the folders under Mail for the desired account are visible.
- Click on the INBOX folder (or any other folder) with the right mouse button.
- Select Properties… from the menu.
- Make sure all folders you want to include in Opera are checked and
- all folders you want to exclude from synchronization and download are not checked.
- Click OK.