What if you are looking for more detail, however, such as the sender's email program perhaps, the email's "Received:" lines or the HTML source to the message's text? You can get the full headers and source to be visible as well in Opera.
View an Email's Source in Opera
To access an email message's complete source (including the message headers as well as the source for message body and attachments):
- Open the message in the reading pane or its own tab.
- Click with the right mouse button in the email's header area (where the From and To lines appear, for instance) or in the message's text body.
- Select View All Headers and Message from the context menu.
To return to regular email display:
- Click, again, with the right mouse button in the message's source or in the header area (on the Date, To or From line, for example).
- Select View All Headers and Message again from the menu that shows.
(Updated March 2013)