Source code is not to be seen by default for emails, of course, in Opera Mail. You get a beautiful display instead with all the typically useful information (such as a message's subject and "From:" line).
What if you are looking for more detail, however, such as the sender's email program perhaps, the email's "Received:" lines or the HTML source to the message's text? You can get the full headers and source to be visible as well in Opera.
View an Email's Source in Opera
To access an email message's complete source (including the message headers as well as the source for message body and attachments):
- Open the message in the reading pane or its own tab.
- Click with the right mouse button in the email's header area (where the From and To lines appear, for instance, though not on the date and subject) or in the message's text body.
- Select View All Headers and Message from the context menu.
To return to regular email display:
- Click, again, with the right mouse button in the message's source or in the header area (on the To or From line, for example, but not on the subject or date).
- Select View All Headers and Message again from the menu that shows.
(Updated December 2013)