In Mozilla Thunderbird, you can easily send Bcc: copies of all mail to any and every email address you like. Invisible to other recipients, these copies can create a trail of the mail you send, or just act as a secondary Sent folder.
Send an Automatic Bcc: Copy of Outgoing Mail in Mozilla Thunderbird
To automatically send a Bcc: copy of all mail to one or more email addresses in Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Select Tools | Account Settings... from the menu in Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Go to Copies & Folders under the desired account.
- Make sure Bcc these email addresses: is checked.
- Type the desired address or addresses.
- Select multiple addresses by comma.
- Click OK.
When you compose a new message in Mozilla Thunderbird, the automatic Bcc: addresses have already been entered. If desired, you can selectively remove them, of course.