Send a Message to a Mailing List with Mozilla Thunderbird
To compose an email to all members of an address book group in Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Start with a new message.
- Enter your own email address in the To: field.
- Click in the second address line, such that To: appears next to it.
- Click on the Contacts toolbar button so that the Contacts sidebar is visible.
- Now click on the down arrow of the empty To: address field.
- Choose Bcc: from the menu that comes up.
- Select the address book containing your list in the Contacts sidebar.
- Drag and drop the desired list from the sidebar to the Bcc: field.
Now you can compose your message and eventually send it to the members of the mailing list.