Create a Mailing List in Mozilla Thunderbird
To set up a mailing list in Mozilla Thunderbird, Netscape or Mozilla:
- Select Window | Address Book from the menu.
- The command is Task | Address Book in Netscape 6 and Communicator | Address Book in Netscape 4.
- Click on New List.
- Specify which address book the list should be added to.
- Give the mailing list a Name, Description and Nickname.
- Start adding addresses by typing them in the list, one at a time.
- Close the dialog.
- Click OK.
Send a Message to Your List
Now that you have a list in your Netscape address book, mailing a group of people is really easy.