Of course not. Images capture the world in very unique a mirroring manner. So, of course, you want to share images — via email, and not just as attachments or links.
You want images in line with the text you're composing.
In MobileMe Mail, also thanks to MobileMe Gallery, inserting images inline in emails is easy. Of course, you can also add photos from other sites swiftly.
Insert an Image Inline in MobileMe Mail
To insert an image in an email inline with the message text in MobileMe Mail:
- Make sure the image is located at a web server.
- You can put it in a MobileMe Gallery, for example; make sure the album to which you publish the image is viewable by everyone.
- You can also upload the image to your web host or use a graphic you found on the web (which you can use without violating any terms).
- If the image is larger than some 640x640 pixels, consider shrinking it to more handy proportions before you put it online.
- Locate the image on the web site or open it directly in your browser.
- Start a new message in MobileMe Mail.
- In Safari and Firefox:
- Drag and drop the image into the message text you are composing.
- In Internet Explorer:
- Click on the image with the right mouse button.
- Select Copy from the menu.
- Position the cursor in the MobileMe Mail message where you want to insert the picture.
- Press Ctrl-V.
- Click No if you are asked if you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely; if you click Yes, the image will still be inserted in your message and visible to the recipient, but you will only see a placeholder while composing the email.
- Continue composing the email.
- You can drag and drop the image to move it around your message.