In Windows Live Mail, adding that light-and-sound oomph is a matter of applying the stationery — and easy.
Create a New Message Using Stationery in Windows Live Mail
To apply stationery to a message in Windows Live Mail:
- Create a new message in Windows Live Mail.
- Make sure rich-text formatting is enabled.
- Select Format | Rich text (HTML) from the menu if you use plain text by default.
- Select Format | Apply stationery | More stationery....
- Find and highlight the desired stationery.
- You can look in under My Stationery, Stationery and any other folder where you have saved downloaded stationery, of course.
- Click OK.