Such agglomeration of email addresses not only makes for an unsighty, unwieldy message header, however, it also reveals all addresses to every recipient.
In iPhone Mail, you can turn the long list into a very short one, hide all the addresses and still send to multiple recipients easily with the Bcc: field.
Send Mail to Bcc Recipients in iPhone Mail
To add blind carbon copy (Bcc) recipients in iPhone Mail:
- Start with a new message in iPhone Mail.
- Tap Cc/Bcc, From:.
- If you have but one account set up in iPhone Mail, tap Cc/Bcc: instead.
- Now tap in the Bcc: line.
- Enter the desired Bcc recipients or use the plus button to select from the address book.
- Make sure your message has at least one address in the To: field as well. If you want to send to Bcc recipients only, you can put your own email address (and "Undisclosed recipients") in the To: field.