Installing One IncrediMail Letter Is Easy
Installing 100 IncrediMail letters is not exactly hard or difficult either — but a chore (click click… click… click click… click) hard to endure and difficult to master without frustration born from boredom.
Fortunately, you need not install or even download the letters you have already installed in IncrediMail if you are just moving to a new computer one by one again. If you have created a backup of these backgrounds, you can recover them easily after a had disk failure or other problem as well.
Import or Recover Your IncrediMail Letter Collection
Now, to restore your collection of IncrediMail letters from a backup copy:
- Make sure IncrediMail is not running.
- Open the folder that holds your backup copy in Windows Explorer.
- Select Edit | Select All from the menu.
- Now choose Edit | Copy from the menu.
- Go to your current IncrediMail data folder.
- Make sure nothing is highlighted in it.
- If you already have a Letter folder in the new IncrediMail data folder (because you have added new letters after you installed IncrediMail on the new computer or hard disk), move it out of the way to your Desktop and then double-click the .imf files in it to re-install these letters.
- Select Edit | Paste from the menu.
- Click Yes to All when asked whether you want to replace folders.