In IncrediMail, adding background sound to a message is pretty easy.
Add Background Sound to an Email Message in IncrediMail
To make music play automatically in a message you send from IncrediMail:
- Make sure the Style Box is open while you compose the message in IncrediMail.
- If you cannot see the Style Box, select View | Open Style Box from the email's menu.
- Go to the Sounds category.
- Open the desired sound folder.
- Click the sound you want to insert as background music.
- To play the sound continuously in a loop:
- Make sure Play repeatedly is checked in the music bar in your message.
Remove Background Sound from a Message
To remove background music, follow the Remove link in your message's music bar.
Adding Custom Sound Files to IncrediMail
You can get additional sounds from InrediMail by following the Get more... link in the Sound category of your Style Box, but you can also add your own MIDI and WAV files to be used as sounds and background music in your emails.