Enable Support for Plain Text Emails in IncrediMail
To compose a plain text message in IncrediMail, your first have to make sure composing plain text messages is enabled:
- Select Tools | Options... from the main IncrediMail menu.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- In the Message section, make sure Enable 'Plain Text' in the style box is checked.
- Click OK.
Write a Plain Text Message in IncrediMail
Now, to compose a plain text message in IncrediMail:
- Create a new message by selecting the New Mail button from the IncrediMail toolbar.
- Go to the Letters category in the Style Box.
- Make sure Plain Text is selected.
- The first item in any collection is Plain Text.