Forward a Message with IncrediMail
To forward an email message to one or more recipients with IncrediMail:
- Open the email you wan to forward in IncrediMail
- Click the Forward button.
- Alternatively, you can also press Ctrl-F (think "forward") or
- select Message | Forward from the menu.
- Address and edit the message like you usually do.
- Make sure you have cleaned up the original message properly.
- Finally press Send to deliver the new email with the forwarded message in it.
Forward a Message as an Attachment in IncrediMail
You can also forward a message as an attachment in IncrediMail. This sends the recipient an almost exact copy of what you have in your mailbox.
To forward an email as an attachment in IncrediMail:
- Open the message you want to forward.
- Select File | Save As... from the menu.
- Save the message to your Desktop using the Save button.
- Create a new message in IncrediMail.
- Click Attachment in the message's toolbar.
- Highlight the message you just saved to the Desktop.
- Click Open.
- Address and send the forward.