In IncrediMail, setting up a signature (or many) is easy, if you know where to look for the necessary tools.
Create a Signature in IncrediMail
To set up an email signature in IncrediMail:
- Click New Mail to create a new, empty message in IncrediMail.
- Select Tools | Signature | New Signature... from the menu.
- Type the desired signature text in the box with the example.
- You can use the formatting toolbar to add images, icons and text styles to your signature.
- Try to keep the signature to 4 to 7 lines of text, however, and use the standard signature delimiter that sets it apart from regular message text.
- Alternatively, create a handwritten signature in the drawing area.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.
Use Your IncrediMail Signature
To insert your signature in any email you write manually, click the Signature button. You can also make IncrediMail insert your signature automatically, however.