Of course, you haven't. And of course, you have.
For each color-coded calendar in Google Calendar, you can specify up to five default reminders. These alerts are automatically in effect for all future events — to alert you of all traveling, all meetings or all the TV you've scheduled for yourself to do this week.
For each individual appointment, you can remove the default alerts, of course, change them or add different reminders altogether.
Specify Default Reminders for a Calendar in Google Calendar
To have Google Calendar remind you about a calendar's events by default:
- Follow the Settings link in Google Calendar.
- Go to the Calendars tab.
- Click Notifications in the desired calendar's line under My Calendars or Other Calendars.
- To add a notification alert — you can add up to 5:
- Click Add a reminder.
- Pick the desired alert method under By default, remind me via.
- Select the desired lead time under before each event.
- To remove an existing default alert:
- Click remove for the unwanted notification.