Every time somebody wonders whether or when you have time, they can look it up in their Google Calendar schedule, because you've shared the right calendar and information with them.
Share a Calendar in Google Calendar
To share a calendar with specific people (for viewing, editing or full administration) in Google Calendar:
- Click the down arrow next to the calendar under My calendars in Google Calendar.
- Select Share this Calendar from the menu that comes up.
- Enter the email address of the person with whom you want to share the calendar under Person.
- Pick the permissions you want to grant under Permission Settings.
- You can hide individual events by making them private, but people with at least Make changes to events rights can still access them.
- Click Add Person.
- Now click Save.
(Updated October 2011)