Gmail can answer these questions and many more — searching all public Buzz postings, by keyword and with a few handy operators, too.
Search Public Google Buzz Messages in Gmail
To search all public Google Buzz posts in Gmail:
- Go to Buzz in Gmail.
- Press / or click in the Gmail search field at the top.
- Enter the desired search terms.
You can also use a number of special operators:
- has:photo — find Buzz posts with image attachments
- has:video — find Buzz posts with video attachments
- has:link — find Buzz posts with links
- author: — find all Buzz posts by the specified person (a full name, part of a name or email address)
- commenter: — find all Buzz post comments by the specified person
- Press Enter or click Search Buzz