Picking a message's 14 recipients is not so fast any more. Wouldn't it be great if you could just select them all from a list? How about a searchable list that includes your Gmail contact groups, too?
Pick Recipients from Your Address Book in Gmail
To choose from your contacts when addressing a message in Gmail:
- Start with a new message, reply or forward in Gmail.
- Click To:, Cc: or Bcc: to enter To:, Cc: and Bcc: recipients respectively.
- Now click each desired recipient.
- To remove a recipient from the list:
- Click their name again, either in the list or under To:, Cc: or Bcc:.
- To find contacts:
- Use the Search my contacts search field.
- Choose a Gmail contacts group from the drop-down menu
- Click Done.