With Google Buzz, the shared post appears just fine in your email program, of course, for you to read — and to respond by comment for the community to see.
Comment on Google Buzz Posts by Email
To add a comment to a Google Buzz post by email:
- Open the Buzz message in your email program or service.
- Create a new reply to the message.
- Write your comment in the reply.
- You can add your comment either on top of the reply or on the bottom, following the original quoted message; just writing your new comment and deleting all quoted text will work as well.
- You can @ reply to an email address to deliver your comment to that person's inbox (and add them to the Buzz conversation if they had not yet been part of it).
- Send the reply.
Gmail creates a new comment to the Google Buzz post. The Buzz message in your email program will be replaced with one that includes your comment.
Note: to reply to the Google Buzz post author by email alone, create a new reply to the Buzz message and replace the automatically entered recipient in the To: line with the author's email address. Unfortunately, you have to find and fill in that address manually.