If you have your friends, family, acquaintances and more organized in Google+, Gmail can pick up these circles and label your emails accordingly. Make the labels visible in your message list, and you can spot the messages immediately, too.
Spot Mail from People in Certain Google+ Circles Fast in Gmail
To make emails from people you have placed in certain Google+ circles stand out in Gmail:
- Make sure Circles is expanded in the left Gmail navigation bar.
- Click the triangle pointing to the right in front of Circles.
- If you cannot see Circles, click More at the bottom of your list of visible labels.
- Move the mouse cursor over the circle mail from whose senders you want to make prominent.
- Click the down arrow that appears to the circle name's right.
- Make sure is selected under In message list: in the menu that comes up.
(Updated December 2011)