Make Phone Calls in Gmail
To place a phone call in Gmail:
- Make sure Google voice and video chat is installed.
- Now make sure the Chat box is expanded in Gmail.
- Click Call phone under Chat.
- Use the keypad (with your mouse or the keyboard's number block) to dial the desired number.
- You can also start typing a contact with a phone number under Search or dial; the number will be entered automatically.
- If a number appears in an email message and is highlighted as a link, you can also click it to have the Gmail dialer come up with the number pre-entered.
- Click Call.
To end the call, click End.